Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thirty-one

I think Noah would call me the bag lady :)
It's not my fault!


Call me crazy but I am hosting a thirty-one party and here is the link to my party:
Some of my family wanted to order so I decided to do a post about it because I love it so much!



I love my thirty-one utility totes and they have came out with one that has pockets on the outside!!
Those will come in handy!
I have 3 and use them for everything...one is occupied with gifts for my bridal party right now :) And I think one would be great for my wrapping paper, gift tags, bows, etc...



My sister and I both have lunch boxes and we love them! They have two different sizes and I personally love this one because you can fit tupperware in it without it spilling :)

 
 

 
 



 

My favorite :) It is a cosmetic bag but I use it as a bible bag! They have a ton of fun colors too!
It houses my bible, notepad, radical bible study book, and my Sunday school study too!
The outside pocket has a few pens, highlighters, and bookmarks...the inside is lined with a clear plastic so it is easy to wipe out!


With my last party I got this for free!! Right now it is in my back seat and it houses wipes and kleenex :) But it would be perfect when we have children! 

Here are some other items that I own but don't have pictures of :)





I bought this 24/7 case for Noah for Christmas :) See even men can use thirty-one!



My mother-in-law bought me this Baubles & Bracelets Case which is perfect for my jewelry when I travel! 



I have a couple of these mini zipper pouches and I love love them! They are so good for everyday use :) 
 
So there you have it! Some of my favorite products from thirty-one and they make great gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment