Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Life Lately

Life lately has been hectic and busy but I am trying to enjoy it because I know I will look back and wish for it again.  We get married in 9 days and it doesn't seem real yet. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people I have around me that would drop anything to come help with this wedding...we are blessed by our family and friends. 
So here's a few snippets of life lately :)
Last week I decided to pickup some new polish and purple won :)



Perfect for Easter :)


Boys playing video games (you can see wedding décor in the background)


He is building a wooden airplane :)



Fighting over who knows what :)



Monday night my girlfriends and MIL came to Ashley's to finish up decorations...
AND WE DID!!!!  SO excited to have them done!


And I have exciting news!!!!! One of my best friends, Kylie, got engaged this weekend!!!!


Her and Austin have been dating a couple of years and he popped the question Saturday night! So happy for you Austin and Kylie!! 



In honor of her engagement I decided to do a little throwback :)
You're welcome Kylie :)




 I had to screenshot this :) I cannot brag enough about my close girlfriends :)
Yes we argue and disagree about things, who doesn't? But overall God has blessed me tremendously with these girls and as you can tell we are all excited for each other and where God is taking us :)





Last night we headed to Bravos...so yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment