Monday, April 27, 2015

Book Review April 2015

I've been MIA for a while because we couldn't get my computer to load but I am finally posting!! Since it's the end of April I am letting you know how I did with my goals! I love setting a few goals at the beginning of the month and seeing what I have worked on. 


My April goals are above and how I did on each goal are below:

1. Get Married! That we did :) And we are on our honeymoon and loving it!


2. Read 3 books. See below :)


This is me almost every night!



Gone Girl was so good and thrilling! It has been awhile since I read it and I've read 3 books since then but I was so engrossed in this book! Noah and I watched the movie a couple of weeks ago and all Noah said was creepy lol! 


So I have never read anything by this author until Shay blogged about her.  So I bought this book thinking I would read it on the honeymoon and I picked it up one day and couldn't put it down! I loved her books so much that I bought and read 2 more!  The Hypnotist's Love Story was obviously about a love story but it had a fun twist on it!! 



After liking the first book so much I bought this one and loved it even more! Every book I read by Liane Moriarty is better than the first!  The Husband's Secret was a book with 3-4 different families that all had a secret and then Liane tied it all together...loved it!


I just finished What Alice Forgot and I must say it was eye opening.  Alice fell and hit her head and lost the past 10 years of her life.  She spends the next couple of weeks trying to remember and figure out what went wrong with her life.  Such a quick read!

I recently signed up for a Goodreads account and you can find me here
It's a website where you can upload what books you have read, currently reading, and what you want to read.  You can also become friends with people and see what they are reading too! 


3. Move into our home. Sigh, I'll just let you know when we are in!! Instead of hoping for it, we have a place to stay in the mean time and God will provide. 

4. Spend more time with Jesus. This is an everyday struggle but God always forgives and loves us anyway.  I read my Jesus Calling everyday and sometimes that's all I do but when I hear things happening I stop right there and pray for the person or situation.  

So there is how my April goals went, I don't have my May goals made out yet because we aren't home so I may be late on them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment