Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites


Boy it's been a long week and I am so happy it is Friday!!! Linking up with Erika, Narci, & Andrea again! This weekend will be just as busy as last weekend with me housesitting, a trip to Sam's Club, wedding decorating,  and Easter!  Last night we had our Maundy Thursday service and it really set the tone about what these next 3 days are about.

 


Love this picture and it's fitting since it's April!!
 


 
After the long & eventful weekend I needed this pumpkin spice latte and a good read!
I finished this book and oh boy was it a FAVORITE!
 
 
Tuesday night was very nice out, we've had Asher since December and knew we were going to potty train him. (I know you think we are crazy but our last cat was and we are bound and determined to do it with Asher) So we let him outside for a little bit and he was so nervous!! But he loved it and it was a FAVORITE seeing him finally outside! Small steps in the process :)
 


 
Definitely a FAVORITE since they are helping their grandma make our wedding cakes!!
 
 

A few FAVORITES for spring!
And how cute is this bunny! I purchased him along with the banner below :)

 
This banner came in the mail this week and I am super excited about it even though I will only be able to use it for a couple of weeks.



 
And the FAVORITE of my week was that Bo Mac's is finally open!!! Noah and I headed over there to get food for the fam!
 




 Our favorite carhop was working :)  The wait was over an hour!! (That's what we get for going on opening night!) 

2 comments:

  1. I read Gone Girl and the ending was like....whaaaaaatttttt?!?! Seriously! Bo Mack's what is that???? Looks good! Have an awesome weekend! xoxo Amanda @ ABW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was kind of confused at the end!! And Bo Mac's is like a drive in with fast food! It's so yummy!! Have a happy Easter

    ReplyDelete