Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Recap: we watched golf a lot!

I've decided that I need to get better at taking pictures...I guess I'm just enjoying the things we do to much!
 
 
Friday started out with Britt and I having lunch at Pizza Hut :) I love that we are both in Jasper for this short amount of time and we always pick up right where we left off!

 
Our weekend consisted of a ton of this! Maybe that's why there are very few pictures :) Noah loves golf...so much that he and my brother went golfing Thursday night!!

 
Loving my new Griffin & Grace scarf thanks to Andrea  and you can find them on Facebook!

 
Friday night Morgan was working so we all headed over there to visit and eat yummy food :)
Joe, that silly boy, and his corndog!










Love this boy :)
 
 
 
After Bo Mac's we rented Gone Girl (since I read the book) and meant to watch it Friday night but I was to tired so we watched it Saturday morning :) It was really good and Noah approved :)

 
Emily sent me this picture Saturday and said that LJ was practicing for next weekend!!
Can't wait, isn't he cute??

 
Saturday night my uncle Mike and aunt Val took us out to eat before we get married :)
They have taken some of my other cousins before they got married and they are making a tradition out of it now! We went to Bloomington early to shop some and then ate at Cheddar's...so good!!!

 
My uncle Mike even brought me flowers...so sweet :)

 
Sunday evening Noah had basketball awards and I thought he looked super cute :)

 
Ash texted last night and said I may or may not be talked into making you taco salad for work tomorrow...I jumped on that and we headed out there!! She even made it all cute!
 
Have a great week... I know I will because I'm getting married!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment