Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites


I haven't been this excited for a Friday in a really long time! That may be because I am off today and get married tomorrow!


 I am linking up with Andrea & Erika to share some of my FAVORITES from this week!




 Monday when I got home from work these beauties were waiting on me :) And I had to put them on instantly....anytime jewelry comes in the mail it is a FAVORITE!


This book is a FAVORITE from this week, I think I finished it in 3 days...it was that good!! 
I recommend reading it!!



Okay I love my girlfriends and with this wedding, my job, the house situation, I just needed my girls Tuesday night.  We went walking and got some ice cream and it was the best therapy.  It was a FAVORITE and thank you Britt and Kylie!! 


Wednesday night started the decorating!!! We all headed to Ashley's to scoop up the decor and Susan was the wreath lady :) One of my FAVORITES from the night!


Another FAVORITE from that night was this little boy, he was so content in his seat while everyone was moving tables and chairs!


Yesterday I had to work my normal day but my mom, MIL, and aunts were all at the church decorating! They sent me a sneak peak and let me tell you they did an amazing job!! There are just a few small things left to do today which is a FAVORITE for me :)


And as I was leaving from work yesterday I couldn't help but feel blessed, God is amazing and this picture shows it :) A FAVORITE because it was warm enough to wear shorts and the sun was shining!!

See you all Monday when I am Mrs. Callahan!

No comments:

Post a Comment