Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

There is officially less than 5 weeks until the wedding and less than 2 until the shower and it is finally starting to feel real!!
 
 

 
These pics aren't from the weekend but couldn't pass up our cute nephew :)

 
We bought a house!!!!!! (that would be why I'm cheesing big) Huge decision in our lives!!

 
Our cake monogram came in :)

 
And my cat is weird!!!! I guess my sock smelled good???

 
Sending him off to his bachelor party.


Sunday mom, Sissy, and I headed to Evansville for some shopping for the bridal shower!!

 
Love the bond we have now :)
 
 

 
Fazoli's for dinner!

 
And last...we met with my aunts (who are throwing my shower) and let me tell you they are outdoing themselves!!! I mean mashed potatoes!! They know the way to my heart :)
 
Back to the weekly grind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment