Saturday, March 7, 2015

Vegas

In October, 13 of us headed to Vegas, it was my first time and it was a blast!!! We flew out from Indy on a Saturday and came home on Tuesday.  





We ate at Champs in the airport, it was yummy! 
Blair and I indulged in a drink before getting on the plane :)




It was only my second time flying (the first was 5 months before with my mom) and I was very nervous, but my nervous were pushed aside once I saw this view!




Airport selfie 


We stayed at New York New York while we were there and this was a picture of it at night!! Yes all those buildings were 1 hotel!


 Vegas was 3 hours behind us so we were awake at 5 am the first day and we headed to breakfast around 7:30 or 8 am! We ate breakfast at a place in our hotel called America



Since it was Sunday, football was on and the men headed to another hotel to watch and us girls headed to shop!!
These girls were Noah's group of friends before we met and I couldn't ask for better girls to call my close friends now, they welcomed me into their group and I am so thankful for that!


The hotel where The Hangover was filmed, such a gorgeous place! 


Love this guy :)


Once the football games were over the boys found us and we roamed the strip for awhile :)


Take 1



Take 2 

The second night we all headed to dinner at Rainforest Cafe and tried to get a picture of Noah and I and as you can see moments with this group are never dull!!



Finally :)



On Monday we headed to the Bellagio and it is the prettiest hotel ever!!!!


Love the atmosphere!!!



Our hotel in the daylight!!


The last night we headed to Fremont Street which is also known as Old downtown and there were a lot of things seen that you don't see in Loogootee, IN!!


Love this group of people and making memories with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment