Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday again!! Even better that I get to pick up my dress tonight!!






I'm loving these Friday Favorites link-up with Andrea and Shay!







My lips are always dry in the winter and I usually use Nivea (dark blue) but when I'm not using that I am loving the EOS mint!!! They come in all kinds of flavors/scents and I pick my up at my local Wal-Mart or Target!!








If you've never tried this yogurt...you need to!! I love it so much and it's only 80 calories :)







I pour some of this granola in my yogurt in the mornings and it gives it that little crunch!
So yummy!!



This man...he's my favorite :)  I get to marry him in 42 days!

3 comments:

  1. Love me some crunch to my yogurt and congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the crunch makes it more yummy and thank you!

    ReplyDelete