Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Best Friends

These are my best friends :)
We've grown up together since preschool....these girls are all amazing women and I love each and everyone of them!  This is my favorite part about living in a small town.
 
 
 


 
We attend each other bachelorette parties :)


 
We make silly faces :)

 
Take ranger rides in the summer


 
We go to Disney with our moms when we are 21, because we are cool!!
Allyson wasn't able to go on this trip because she was serving in the Dominican (she's awesome and we missed her)

 
We exchange gifts every Christmas (an excuse to get together)

 
We host 21st birthday parties at my house because 2 of us weren't 21 yet :)

 
 


 
Kylie, Allyson, Leah, me, Brittany, & Megan

 
We go to the zoo together
 
 
Seriously I love my friends so much and we are so close knit...I only hope we can stay this close once we are all married with kids!  Just an excuse for a play date :) Love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment