Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Crazy Family

 
So since I'm new to the blogging world I thought I would share a little about my family.  I have amazing, wonderful, loving parents.  I wouldn't be who I am today without them! 
 

 
My parents will be married for 25 years this fall and they have set an amazing example of what I have to look forward to! Marriage isn't easy but at the end of the day you can tell how much they love each other :)
 
 
 
Then they produced these 3 amazing kids...I mean aren't we cute??

 
 
 
I posted this picture a couple weeks ago in honor of my brother's birthday but had to repost :)
 
 
My brother's confirmation into the Methodist Church
 
 
Senior and sophomore year cheer :)
 

 

My senior and my sister's sophomore prom, my brother is a baby :'(
 
 
Graduation 2011
 
 
 
Her eyes are closed she'll love me for that :)
Morgan we don't always get along but I love you and I am proud of who you are!
You graduate in a short 2 months and I am excited to see where your degree will land you and what God has in store for you in your future!
 
 
My dad and I after softball semi-state
 
 
Family trip to Gatlinburg my freshman year of college, love my baby brother.
Cole you are a teenage boy, oh dear, but you are such a hard worker and you've learned from the best, dad, and I know he is proud of everything you do! I can't wait to see where your college journey takes you even if it is Nashville :(  But we will just come visit all the time, I love you Cole :)
 
 
My momma and I


 
 
 
He loves to torment us :)
 
 
Disney trip '14


 
Beach pictures summer 2014
 
 


I have amazing role models :)
Cedar Point fall 2014
 
 




Mom and I at our annual women's retreat :)



 
These two pictures are from a trip to French Lick where we walked around and bowled inside the hotel and I am not sure where they fall in my timeline of pictures but family is very important to me and God has blessed me with an amazing one :)
I only hope God gives me the ability to raise a family as my parents have raised us.
 
 

1 comment: