Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday AND it's the first day of Spring!!! I am ready for warmer weather!!

 
I am linking up with Andrea again!!




 
 
 

One:

This week I bought this necklace and I love it!!! I saw it on the mannequin and knew I HAD to have it!! It was the last one in the store but they have it online still!! Usually long necklaces like this don't fit me right because I've been blessed in the upper body area but this one is long and I LOVE it!!
 
 

 
 
 
Two:
 
 Last week I decided to subscribe to Birchbox and see what everyone was talking about!! You can go online and fill out your profile and tell them things about you.  I got my first shipment Tuesday and I haven't had a chance to use anything but I love the perfume they put in there.  I am excited to try the other items in my box.



 
 Three:
 
I love buying things for the wedding/bridal shower.  Monday I picked up my thank you cards for my shower and some sequins for decorations that Auntie A is making :)
 

































Four:


My future MIL and I made some tags for the food for my bridal shower and I am in love with them!








 
Five:
 
And last but not least...these girls!! They are my favorite!!  I am so glad we finally made time to go do something together and we had a blast!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment