Monday, March 30, 2015

Favorite Things: Nails, Nails, Nails :)

 
 
 
Today I am linking up with Erika and Andrea for our Favorite Things!  And today is our favorite nail polish!!
I have quite a few favorites but recently I have stuck with just a couple of brands.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 These pics were taken a while ago but I really love the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri because it dries really fast!!



 

 
 
 
So I found this gold color since my wedding colors are gold & navy...I painted 2 coats and then put this clear coat on top and this is the longest my nail polish has actually stayed on my nails!! It took a while to get it off but the outcome was worth it!! Love how it turned out!
 
 




 
I decided to use Essie for my bridal shower this past weekend because I've heard great things about it!! I used this chinchilly color and I love it!! I painted 2 coats of color and then I used the clear coat from the previous picture and it looks really good!!!
 
 





 
But my most favorite brand right now is the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy...I have 5 colors (only 4 are pictured...my sister had my gray color) and I love them!! They stay on well and they are easy to remove also!!
 
 
So there you have it...my favorite nail polish!! Tomorrow I am talking about the books I read in March and my April goals!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that Chinchilly color! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sally Hansen's InstaDri too, but now I want to try the Miracle Gel!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Gel nail polishes that are out now!! And much cheaper than going to the salon to get them done!

    ReplyDelete