Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
 
 

Woo hoo it's Friday again which means I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for my Friday favorites!!!


 
It's almost the end of March which means I get married soon!!!! 21 days!!!!
 
 
 




Ash sent me this pic this week and I just love it!! These boys :) It is one of my Favorites!







 
We applied for our marriage license Monday morning!! Talk about ordeal :) All we need s is our pastor's signature to make it official :)  Definitely one of my Favorites since we are one step closer to getting married! 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 



 
 
Wednesday night we had a decorating party at Ash's house :)  Getting last minute details squared away before the shower this weekend....one of my Favorites because both of my bridesmaids were there!!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Anyone who knows me knows I love accessories, right??  I love bracelets the most and these are some of my Favorite bracelets :)  The one on the left is very dear to me since Britt brought it back from Costa Rica when she went in high school...I love the different colors :)  Loving my bracelets this week!  The bracelets on the right are from Charming Charlie  and they usually have really good sales :)
 
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment