Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

It's Monday....but I've got my coffee in hand which makes it a little better!!

My weekend started Thursday night because I got to out with my girlfriends!!! I love girl time :)


Britt, Kylie, and I left from Jasper since 2 of us work there and it's only an hour from Evansville.


We did a little shopping and then met up with Megan and Leah after Megan was done with her internship :)  We ate Olive Garden...we were starving and it was yummy!


Megan will love me for this :)


Kylie and I indulged in a drink :)


Mall time :)


After the mall we headed to Megan & Leah's townhouse since Britt and Kylie had never seen it.  We had to get a group picture!


Megan loves when I catch her off guard :)  I have pictures of Leah and Brittany but I'll save those for another day!


She said can we at least take a good picture!! Bahahahahaha yes, so we did :) 

Friday I left work early because we were going with the youth group to Winter Jam!! I had been once before and was excited to go again...Noah had never been :)


Selfie :)


Since we had such a large group, we can purchase a bulk amount and get in a hour early with better seats!


Then my favorite band was playing!!!! I was in heaven...Where I Belong is my favorite song by Building 429 and it speaks to me :)


Lead singer, it is kinda blurry but it was the best I could do!


My mom didn't plan on going but at the last minute she found out that our pastor had extra tickets and she met some of our group in BTown!!  Love that she got to go!!


Love this man :)


I never turn down some good ice cream :)

It was very late...like 2 am late when we got home so the rest of the weekend was spent sleeping and watching basketball...woo hoo!!


Saturday I was house-sitting for a family and we decided to go get dinner really quick!! Applebee's it was because we had a gift card that we still hadn't used from Christmas!!


I had the Clubhouse Grille and it was good!!



Sunday afternoon after church and a celebration of life for a dear friend's father-in-law...it was naptime!! And Asher decided he wanted to nap with me :)


Okay and this is my favorite part of this weekend!!!  The family I house-sit for isn't able to be at my shower next weekend (I am house-sitting again!!!) so she gave me my gift.  She also gave me our wedding gift because she didn't want it to break lol!! But I had to take a picture because I am in love with it!!! I can add more pieces once we add on to our family...and I cannot wait to hang it in our new house!!! Thank you George, Rhonda, & Ari...We love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment