Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Get in my closet :)

Because I love everything Old Navy right now and their site is 30% off until Thursday!!!
 
 
 
 

I bought this shirt for the honeymoon and I've worn it once and love it!!


 
Last Thursday when I went shopping with my girlfriends I bought this shirt and it is less than $15!!
The navy one is on sale for $13...go check it out!!
 
 


I also bought this dress awhile back because I knew I needed a couple of dresses for the honeymoon, All of their dresses are 40% off right now!!
 
 


This swimsuit is not me at all! But I saw it in the store and decided to try it on and I love it!! Of course I bought it :)
 
And last but not least I love accessories and the other day they were 40% off so I grabbed a pair of earrings, they don't have them online but I am in love with them!!
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment