Monday, December 12, 2016

Friendsgiving & Thanksgiving

Since we are less than 2 weeks away from Christmas I should probably share Thanksgiving, right??

My girlfriends and I decided last year to start a Friendsgiving. This year Kylie hosted and I took no pictures.  
Except this one and one of us six! I guess we were enjoying each other and the company :).

I love these ladies....we've seen every stage of life together!

Thanksgiving morning we started a new tradition. I wanted to do something with my immediate family (because we are growing) and we don't see each other as often. 

It was the BEST medicine before our big family Thanksgiving. Breakfast it was!


The spread was so yummy! Cinnamon monkey bread casserole, biscuits & gravy, muffins, & fruit salad. 

Mom & dad in their pj's!

Take #1. 

The timer worked perfect for us!

My sister & her fiance. 

My dad's face!!! Love these people!

We headed to my dad's extended side and Boone fell asleep on Cole :).

Then to Noah's side and LJ was attached to Noah at the hip. 

To round out the day we braved the crowds at Walmart for Black Friday (my first time ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment