Thursday, December 1, 2016

October Part #2

Whew! Now that I've caught up on all our vacations it's time to catch up on daily life!

Side note: I cannot believe December is here!


Back to October!

Large toasted marshmallow latte....yes!

Before vacation I upgraded my phone and Elin thought it was so cool that it takes a picture a millisecond before and after & keeps the best one. 

In this picture her eyes were closed but with the feature her eyes were open. We experimented with this for awhile :). 

Okay I need my tan back now!

Weekends with these girls!

They love the filters :).

I was walking back into work from lunch one day and this leaf was just laying there. Almost like it was there for me :).


The Monday I got back from vacation we headed out to our local Shop n' Taste and had a booth set up!

This is really blurry but I stole it off the Martin County Commerce FB page.  

Lunch with Molly.....our favorite, mexican.

I scored this coffee mug at Target while we were in Florida on clearance!

One weekend in October we had a work conference in Chicago and both of my bosses love this place.
And so we went!! It was so delicious :).

Ready to learn and take it all back with me!

My cousin got married that weekend and I made it back for the end of the reception.....I missed my bestie!

October 25th we had our Anniversary Party at work (it was my first one) and we had a blast!

Love these girlies...they make it fun to go to work! And I guess the guy in the back too ;).

My new earrings and necklace came in just in time for me to wear them to our Anniversary Party :).
You can shop my whole website here.

This was my Bible verse one day in October and I saved it because sometimes I just need a reminder.  

The day after our Anniversary Party we headed for a work development day!
Got my jewels and am ready to go!


There was a miscommunication on times so we headed to Starbucks and grabbed a drink & something to eat!

We've added a few since this but we have the best boss and people to work with!

The Funky Farmhouse was so fun!!

We got to pick out whatever we wanted to do!!

Molly picked to do this for her sweet little girl :).

And I chose to do a basketball because we love it!!

A few had to leave early but here is our finished product :).

Friday night of Halloween weekend Molly & I ran/walked our town's Spooky Splash Dash!

And when we were finished this cutie was heading in because he was running for the Fall Festival King!

I mean!!

We did it!!! I ran over to our church to help decorate for our Women's Day the following day. 


To the church bright & early. 

Sis pic!

We did it differently this year and opted for a day at our church instead of an overnight a few towns away. 

We had praise & worship.


They are the best!

Then Sissy (my kidney mom) was the first speaker :). 

I want to brag on my sweet hubby...he ran the computer the whole day and helped Derl clean up after lunch. I'm pretty lucky :). 


2016 picture.

My aunt Brenda was the second speaker....my mom praying with her before she spoke. 

She spoke about worrying. 

Once we were done Noah & I headed straight for Indy!

A pit stop for fuel was in order :).

We were staying with Bryant & Brittany and heading downtown. 


We settled on Howl At The Moon (I had never been) and it was so fun!

Loved the time out with him!

Sunday was our annual Colts' game!
I'm so glad my friends go as well!




We were having fun :). Ash waned a selfie so we obliged!

We loved the extra time with them!

We headed back home after the Colts' game to see some Trick or Treaters.
Elin & Embry were waiting at our house when we got home...Elin was a cop and Embry was the prisoner!

Then it was time to see LJ! He was a  leprechaun and the outfit did not last long!
But Noah wore his hat and he thought that was hilarious :).

Oh LJ!

On to November!


No comments:

Post a Comment