Monday, December 5, 2016

November Part #1

Happy Monday! I'm snuggled up with my blanket, some coffee, & one of my monster cookies :).

When we were in Brown County I scored one of these cups and it was only fitting that they were in the World Series!!

Cheering on our Cubbies!! (They won!)

Friday night dinner with Todd, Blair, & Burke :).

One Saturday morning Morgan & I headed to shop!

But first a pit stop  at our coffee shop. 

And then....we both voted for our first time!!

That evening we headed out with the coaches and their wives for Noah's birthday (something we did last year as well.)


As you can see these 3 have wayyy too much fun together lol!


Love my 28 year old hubby :).

Sundays were filled with basketball so I watched Joe on this day. 


Love him so. 



When Morgan & I went shopping the day before we scored scarves for $1.99 and the one I'm wearing was one I grabbed!

How can he be in 3rd grade?!?!

I mean....don't they look so little out there!


These cuties were my buddies. 

And we sang Happy Birthday to Noah!

Of course played on SnapChat!

Love my sweet Elin!

A day before I put my fall decorations up, this huge leaf was sitting right outside my car :). 
Sometimes I just look for the little things!

And last but not least....this is "her Hootie!"


No comments:

Post a Comment