Monday, December 19, 2016

More Holiday Cheer

There are 6 days until Christmas and this is how I feel :).

My sister and Noah are rolling their eyes :). 
Our bosses bought us the Alexa Tap and I've been figuring her out all weekend!

Now for some holiday cheer!

I was able to watch these two cuties again :).
Elin was showing off her new boots and cheerleading uniform!

Oh Embry!!

Elin was tired and laid down...Embry joined :).


 Two Thursdays ago Jaelyn had a fan crowd. 


It was a very good game and they won! 

 These people love her big!

I'm pretty biased :). 

Last Friday I had a day off and enjoyed every moment of it!

My momma joined me early in the morning and we indulged in some peppermint drinks. 

My bestie, Brittany, sent me this picture of us from high school.....along with a few others :). 

I stole Elin's recipe from a Hallmark recipe book for sugar cookies. 

I brought wine & peppermint mocha cookies for the basketball get together. 

Last Sunday we watched Joe play. 




Hair trim and warm scarves for the win!

I made homemade peppermint mocha cookies and they were delicious!

We headed to watch Cole in his girlfriend's church program. 

He was really thrilled lol!

Then him and Taylor received gifts from Santa :). 

Love my brother!

 This is my favorite song right now by Hillary Scott.  

Your face when you score a scarf for less than $10!

 Happy to have pizza for dinner!

My sister sent me flowers last week...isn't she the sweetest ?!

Elin....you crack me up!!!


Baking some monster cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment