Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday Cheer

A little holiday cheer for your Thursday :).

We had a ton of goodies left over from our hot chocolate bar so I enjoyed some peppermint sticks & marshmallows. 

 One Friday night we were doing our usual thing and decided we all wanted ice cream. Elin came with us and we had to document it. 

The following morning (the start of basketball season) Lacey, Embry, & I headed to shop. I kept Embry occupied by taking selfies!

 I mean couldn't you just squeeze her??

I ran to Jasper on a Friday afternoon and Sissy rode along :). 

Another Friday night with this chick! She loves the filters lol!!

Every year my mom, her sister & sister-in-laws, and nieces all take a Christmas shopping trip. We didn't think it was going to happen this year but it did! We headed to Greenwood to shop!
Funny story: my sister & I were asked if we were twins!

Lunch at The Cheesecake Factory...so good!

And I indulged in the peppermint cheesecake!

We all spun the wheel at Charming Charlie!

I just loved the holiday decorations so much!

And Susan was part of the decor at Old Time Pottery :).

So this is where it got interesting! Most of us were done shopping and we always stay at my uncle's house in Westfield (an hour north of Greenwood.) Mom, Morgan, & I decided to stop at Kirkland's to look around. Long story short the keys were locked in the car....and we had an hour drive north!
We finally made it and everyone enjoyed pizza!

Sunday we scored coffee on the way home!

This is a really cute Boomerang video but I don't think it's going to load. 

I talked about this wreath in my Christmas decoration post but I just love it so much and snagged it on the way home from our shopping trip!

I bought one for Ash as well and we took it out to her. We all decided to go for dinner and Joe was stylin'!

And I bought these at Trader Joe's and they are delicious!

Coffee & monster cookies for breakfast?? Yes!

That's what we've been up too!

1 comment: