Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Christmas Decorations

It's been awhile since I've linked up for Show & Tell Tuesday but today is Christmas Home Tour!
I'm joining Andrea for her linkup :).


I just love this time of year. We are doing a study right now...

....and last night we talked about what to say when people ask if were are ready for Christmas. Most of us (myself) answer depending on whether we have our shopping done. But that's really not the reason we should be ready for Christmas. There is just so much love and giving this time of year that makes me so happy. I mean the birth of Jesus is coming!! 

Okay back to decorations :).  

I posted this last week but my office :).

Score for me!! Thank you Trader Joe's for this!!! I love it so :).


Our dining room table. It's not how I would've decorated but Joe was here this year and took it upon himself to decorate. I just love it too!



Cute little Santa!


A few little touches for our floating shelves. 

I'm a sucker for themed pillows. 

Our nativity set is still in the same place as last year but I added the tray underneath. 


This was my favorite thing to decorate this year! Last year the table wasn't done in time to decorate but I had so much fun doing it this year!



We forgot the ornaments :). 


Reading Christmas books and eating gingerbread caramel chocolate?!?!

Our Christmas card this year. 

Ahh!! And the house at night ....





(With Christmas music playing.)

There you have it. I can't wait to take a peek into everyone else's Christmas decorations!

Merry Tuesday friends :).!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love seeing people's Christmas decor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this message you shared! Thanks for changing my way of thinking about whether or not I'm ready for Christmas. I haven't picked up that book...I did the Ann Voskamp The Greatest Gift last year and since it's a daily reading decided to pick it back up off the shelf this year. I highlighted ALOT so I'm interested to see if my perspective is exactly the same again this years. And I think I already told you this on IG but I'm reading Winter Street too! Your house looks lovely!

    Shelly|The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and fun. I have that same Winter Street book too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cozy!! Love your breakfast island - and your front door wreath. I'm reading Winter Street right now too! :)

    ReplyDelete