Thursday, December 8, 2016

Happenings of November


We kept busy in November with basketball season underway and decorating for Christmas. 

I put most of the small things up but Noah helps with the tree :). 

November was weirdly warm for southern Indiana but I'm cold natured so scarves & layering are my best friend.  

I was able to take Elin to gymnastics one night and we had the best time!!
We ate Orange Leaf after and then headed to Walmart. 

Love this sweetie!

One night I made cabbage roll soup and it was a hit! We were both nervous about it but we will eat it again!

Elin helped pick out our stocking holders so I took this picture to show her. 

Peppermint mochas are my go-to this time of year. It doesn't help that McDonald's has a deal going where you buy 5 and get your next one free.....

Our high school basketball team always has a game/practice to kick off the season and lets the public in to watch. This year the LionBackers hosted a taco dinner before the practice. That little boy, Brodan, is my boss's son and he has an uncle on the team as well. He just sat there and watched :). 

Friday nights!!

I think this was a Saturday morning before a coffee date but I didn't care! I love being up early before everyone else with a Christmas movie playing and the Christmas lights twinkling. 

Coffee date with my auntie at our local coffee shop :).

We were both headed to work....her for the day and me for a few hours!


We celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom's side. It's always the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the boys have a tourney and miss Thanksgiving. We held it the Saturday before this year and they had an away scrimmage and were a little late lol!

Taylor & I both like peppermint mochas so we ran and grabbed us one :). 

My sister asked me to be her matron of honor :)
I am honored!!

She spray painted the lid white (I think they were all different colors) and had a few goodies inside the initial cup :). 


I needed to scope out the computers before Black Friday so I headed to Best Buy and scored a gingerbread latte on the way home! 

already talked about these booties but I want to again! They are under $20 and you can't pass them up!!

Our Hanging of the Greens that is held every year was a hit! I had a speaking part and it was just so neat seeing all of the children there and them being a part of this tradition. 

Pastor Gary showed a neat video of Jesus' birth through a child's eye. Dan, Ash, & the boys came :).
I love that Joe is still at that age where he goes up there. 

And it helped that Gary gave out glo sticks!

Glo sticks & advent calendars for the win!

I'm almost finished with November and can say I am caught up!! It's been awhile since that's happened :). 


P.S. Today is my Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment