Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorites


Friday Favorites say what???? The last time I wrote about my favorites was back in August so I think it's about time :).
Friday Favorites is a link-up where I share what my favorites are from the week and link to ErikaNarci, & Andrea because they host every week!

Enjoy :).


It looks really bad here but going to work in the dark and then leaving when it's dark makes it hard to get a good pic!
My polish is After School Boy Blazer and can be found by clicking here

I just love it so!


Next up is the scarf....I scored it when Old Navy was having their 40% sale. 
It's such a cute & easy staple to throw on!

Okay these are from Walmart! Yes you heard me correctly....and they are so comfy!
The first time I wore them I walked around in the mall so yes my feet were sore but after that they've been fine!
Online they come in 3 colors!!!
Grab you a pair :). 

Here's the whole outfit :). 


Our women' bible study started this 4 weeks before Christmas and I am so happy that it will prepare our hearts for the reason for the season. 

My sweater is out of stock online but maybe if you head to your nearest Walmart you can pick one up :)
I've been looking for a sweater/poncho like this for a couple winters and I am ecstatic I scored one at Walmart!

I ordered an oversized cardigan from Jane awhile ago and it finally came this week!
I have no idea why I've never worn an oversized cardigan before now because they are so warm!
I ordered from Jane.com but the seller is Fancy Frills and I followed them on IG this week :).
My cardigan is sold out but be on the lookout!


This was our daily devotion from yesterday and I don't think I have to explain why it's my favorite :).


On my lunch yesterday I was adressin' Christmas cards and drinkin' coffee in my cozy home.

I was a pretty happy lady :).


Stella & Dot has had soooo many good sales this week!!!
The sales just keep coming!!! You can score the wishing necklace in gold for $5.99 when you spend $50!!! I would order quick because I have a feeling this will sell out!!

You can shop here: Blake's website



And last night we got to watch Jaelyn play again :).
I love watching these girls play any sport!!!

That's all I have! 
A busy weekend is ahead full of basketball & holiday happenings and you can always keep up with me on Instagram.

Have a blessed weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. Love your boots and that poncho! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete