Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Christmas Traditions

I do not have a big long post for today but I'm sharing 2 of our favorite traditions.
First up the Christmas parade & stroll....it was rescheduled due to weather and the night it was rescheduled for was FREEZING! Think the band, cheerleaders, & high school dance team too cold! 
But we braved the cold long enough for the parade. 

Jill, Hootie, & I :). 

Oh sweet Elin with her wave!

My boss walked with his church so I snapped a pic lol. 

And the final event was Santa!! I didn't get many pics because it was just too cold. 

But Elin was happy as ever! 

We headed back for pizza for dinner : ). 

Noah had mentioned doing our gingerbread house after the parade and I'm glad he did.
My sister was home making her Christmas gifts (hello cute) so she had fun laughing at us!

A sneak peak of her blocks.....they are phrases for each holiday. 

So at first we were a hot mess. We had no idea what we wanted to do with it and the icing was not cooperating. 

But lo & behold it came around!

(I would live in my pjs if I could!)

Finished product!!! We love it!

I love this tradition we started when we were dating and cannot wait to continue it in years to come :). 

Just for fun:

2015

2014

I cannot wait to read everyone's else traditions and see if we need to add any :).


No comments:

Post a Comment