Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {11/25/15}

 
 
 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!
 
I love these posts and getting to read and document things that are happening each month :)
 


The questions I'll be answering...
 

 
 
1. What we're eating this week...
 
Last night my girlfriends and I had our Friendsgiving and it was roast, corn, mashed potatoes, & other goodies on the menu.
Tomorrow is a Thanksgiving feast :)
 
2. What I'm reminiscing about...
 
This being my first Thanksgiving & Christmas not living with my parents...
 
....but my first with my husband :)
 
3. What I'm loving...
 
Quality time with these ladies!
 
 
4. What we've been up to...
 
Putting up decorations...
...making cakes, I think I've made 5 in the past week & a half :)
 
5. What I'm dreading...
 
This really is a gorgeous sight but I am dreading the cold.
 
I want to try and enjoy the winter and be thankful for everything God created...even the cold weater :)
 
 
6. What I'm working on...
 
A few fun Christmas posts coming in the next few weeks!!
 
Stay tuned :)
 
7. What I'm excited about...
 
Christmas morning with LJ...he will be old enough to tear (some of) the wrapping paper off and it will be so fun!
 
8. What I'm watching/reading...
 
Yesterday I posted about a few books I've read recently but right now I am reading...
 
 
And I am watching lots of Hallmark Christmas movies!
 
9. What I'm listening to...
 
Christmas music.
 
10. What I'm wearing...
 
Heels, dress pants, & a long sleeve shirt :)
 
 
11. What I'm doing this weekend...
 
Watching basketball and spending time with family.
 
12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
 
Our first Christmas as a married couple and in our home :)
 
13. What else is new...
 
Basketball games begin this weekend and life gets so much busier.
 
 
Bonus Question:
14. What is my favorite Christmas tradition...
 
Come back and find out next week!
 
I am going to share some of our favorite Christmas traditions next week :)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The Last Anniversary just became available through the library for me! Can't wait to read it! I love that it's our first married holiday season too! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good so far! Yay for being newlyweds :) Thanks Mattie Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Delete
  2. I need a positive outlook on cold weather too! It's been so unseasonably warm that I'm just not ready yet lol! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete