Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: Noah's birthday weekend



Two weekends ago (I'm just now getting around to it) we celebrated my parents and Noah. It was a busy weekend :)
 
My parents celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary on November 24 (they are in Punta Canta right now!)
 
So I wanted to throw them a party to celebrate them and their marriage....and I wanted to keep it a secret!  That is hard for me!!!
 
But I pulled it off with the help of so many people!!!  I am so thankful for family and friends who will help at the drop of a hat.
 
I wanted to make something that symbolized their years together and I raided their house for pictures and came up with this :)
 
The party was Friday November 6th and Noah's birthday was the next day so I told my mom there was a surprise birthday party for Noah :)
Sneaky sneaky.  
 
They got there and surprise it was for them!!!



My dad knew when they pulled in that there were (family) cars he recognized and something was up...I think they were surprised!
 
 


The twins made cupcakes (like always) and they were delicious!!
I have the best friends...thank you guys for coming :)
 

My mother-in-law took the day off to help make the food and I couldn't be more grateful :)
 

 My aunt Karen had a banner made.
 
 
And we had one of Noah's friends DJ and he played the song my parents danced to at their wedding :)
 
 
Ash out-did herself with the decorations...they were perfect!
 




A few pictures with some cute party-goers!
 
 
 I am so thankful for these two right here. They are the glue to our family and the example they set for a marriage is a true & honest one :)
Thank you mom & dad for everything you have done for us and raising us...we love you!
 
 
Selfie with Joe :)
 
Thank you to everyone who helped me keep this a secret, helped decorate & tear down, and to everyone who made food!!! You made the evening perfect :)
 
Saturday was our annual Mathias girls shopping trip but there was a twist this year...only four of us were able to go. We headed to Bloomington and Abby met us :)
 
We shopped, ate lunch, and headed home. It was such a fun day with my aunt Susan and cousins, Jill & Abby :)
 
 
For dinner we headed to eat with the other coaches and their wives. We were celebrating Noah's birthday and had such a good time :)

Happy birthday to the man who holds my heart :)
 

And a selfie from Jill.
 

Sunday was the last day of the basketball league and we got to watch these two play :)
 
I am way behind on this post but it's up and I hope you enjoyed it!






 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, how awesome that they were surprised! We surprised my mom for her birthday a few years ago and it was so great! Happy anniversary to them and birthday to Noah!

    ReplyDelete