Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up























This weekend was warm, cozy, & jam packed with the best things ever!!
Now I need some more coffee :)
 
Friday I shared that I found some new creamer and I am still loving it!
 

Ater work I picked these two up and we were on a mission to make holiday cookies :)
 

And that we did!
 

Coffee for me and hot chocolate for him!
 

I think we have a future baker on our hands...he loves to bake!!
 
Friday night there was a fundraiser at our school...the Harlem Wizards.
 
Being that Noah is a coach we went and the basketball team cleaned up after.
 
Joe was picked for one of their activities....
 

...and so was Jill!!!
 
It was so fun to watch (and it made it better because we knew two of the people picked).

Joe was out but he had fun! My cousin Jill was the last one left because "he liked her"!!
It was hilarious!!
 
Saturday I worked until 1 or so and then it was time for a cousin's baby shower :)
 
 
 
 

Vest/ Shirt/ Jeans/ Flats/ I couldn't find the exact necklace but here is a smiliar one in a different color
 
Lipstick is Romance Mauve from CoverGirl.


It was a gorgeous baby shower, Holly looks amazing, and we cannot wait to meet baby Tenlee!!
 
Once I was home from the baby shower Noah & I headed to Bloomington for some Chistmas shopping and dinner :)
 

This pizza...probably the best we've had!

We knew everyone loved Mother Bear's but had never been so we tried it and it was all it is cracked up to be!! We will be back :)


Sunday morning this was my daily devotion on my phone...
 
 
 

...and this was the daily devotion that we have by the sink in our bathroom.
 
Both of these we spot on with what happened this weekend.
 
I am sure by now most of you know about Paris....it is such a tragedy and I've been praying for the people effected by this. These verses make me stop and think about my life here. This event will change history but I think about how God wants us to react and that is in prayer.
 
 
Sunday after church we worked non-stop on Christmas decorations but not before I get to show off my new piece :)
 
I started following Gray Monroe on Instagram about a month ago and she has such nice clothing and I finally pulled the trigger on this one!




It is sold out right now but you can find it here.
 
 


It is soft and comfy :)
 
Two things that go perfect together!
 
 
Sunday evening we had family over for dinner (chicken chili) and dessert...

Candy Cane bundt cake  and it was a hit!!!
 
The perfect ending to our weekend :)
 
Happy Monday friends!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh the Harlem Wizards came to my high school! I loved it. I had a major crush on one of them haha. I LOVE that Gray Monroe sweater! I knew it looked familiar...I follow too! It's one of my favorite pieces. That pizza and that bundt cake look amazing!

    ReplyDelete