Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Favorites + Favorite Gifts under $25

I try and get most of my shopping done before black Friday so I don't have to worry about this.....
 
...and most things I found were on sale yesterday morning :)
 
I've never been black Friday shopping and don't know that I will ever take it seriously!
 
But we are headed to return barstools tonight..are we crazy??
 
 
It's Friday Favorites time again :) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
 
I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, & Andrea.
 

On Tuesday, I shared about books I've been reading and they are my FAVORITE :)
 
 
 

I want to share a few gifts that are under $25 just in case you need some last minute ideas for Christmas :)
 
 
These earrings from Nickel & Suede are lightweight & cute!
They come in a variety of colors and the red would be perfect for the holiday season...
 
 
Right now everything at Old Navy is 40% off or more :)
 
I love their vests...
...and currently they are on sale for under $25!
 
 
I found the sleepwear :)
 
Aren't these cute?? I have a pair but they no longer have my print and they are the most comfortable pajama pants I've owned.
 
To see all of the sleepwear options, click here.
 
 
The earrings I gave away last week are on sale for less than $3!!!
 
 
 
I snagged a few yesterday as gifts but now they have 1 color left....I'm glad I snatched them when I did!
 
Nordstrom has a sale going on right now and some of the items are hard to beat :)
 
#thinkChristmasgifts
 
You can find all women's items on sale, here.
 
And everything on sale under $25, here :)
 
Isn't this scarf cute?
 
It's under $10 and comes in 2 colors.
 
 
 
I feel like this clutch would be perfect for any holiday (work) parties you have coming up...
 
 
 
 
 
These Alex & Ani bracelets would be a cute stocking stuffer too.
 
 
 
Just a few finds I found that the woman in your life will love!
 
Happy black Friday and have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I snatched up the ivory and red studs yesterday when I saw how cheap they were! They were the only colors left when I checked. So now I'll have five pairs including the pair I won from your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete