Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites








 
 
 
 
Happy Friday to you!!
 
We are putting up Christmas decorations this weekend....
 
...but I'm sharing my Friday Favorites today!
 
 
 
 
I made taco tortellini soup this week but I made a few of my own changes :)
 
I loved it!
 
 
 

 
 
This creamer.
 
Enough said.
 
It is more than delicious in my coffee :)
 
 
 

 
Yesterday I listened to Christmas music, this song came on and it was pure bliss.
 
 
 

 
 

Sweater (on sale right now)/ Leggings are from Wal-mart (and super comfy)/ Flats
 
Dove chocolate sayings are my jam!
#IgnoreHashtags
 
 





Last night we headed to my parents' house...my mom is in the process of changing pictures in her living room. Since my brother is a senior I guess she decided to get a picture of him and thought he should make the wall so one of mine had to come down :(
 
But I'm happy that it gets to come to our house!  
 

Dinner at 9 pm?? It's a Thursday night for sure!!
 
We decided Thursdays will be our Bravos night during basketball season (I work until 7 anyway.)
 
So there you have it....my favorites for the week :)

 

1 comment: