Thursday, November 19, 2015

10 Weird Things

Okay so I've decided to tell you a bit more about me :)
 
I'm getting weird on you.
 
 
 
This is very fitting for today's post. Some are more weird than others so bare with me.
 


1. My feet sweat in shoes.

Gross I know but they do. Anyone know any remedies???
I spray my shoes every night when I'm done wearing them but it doesn't seem to conquer it :(

2. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

Sorry I don't have any pictures!

3. I'm left handed.

Not really weird but it's true...my dad is too :)
 
4. I was once hit in the jaw with a softball and now my jaw pops when I open my mouth.

I think it pretty self explanatory. I was batting and the ball hit my jaw (it came up under my face mask) and yes I tried to move but was clearly too late. I was checked out but I still hear/feel a pop when I open my mouth or move it a certain way. No pain just uncomfortable.

5. I have 50+ scarves.



 
 
 
 
I love me some scarves :)
 
They are the perfect accessory and you can throw them on!

 
6. Noah and I go to sleep with a water by our bed every night.

We both love having a water on our bedside table. We're weird. We both usually take a drink before bed, (sometimes) in the middle of the night, and then we finish it before we leave the room in the mornings. I guess it is just a way for us to get extra water in the morning.

7. I still sleep with my stuffed dog.
 
#noshame
 
8. I'm allergic to contact solution.

When I was a senior in high school I had a ton of trouble with my eyes. Right during softball season...just great, right?? The optometrist found that one of my eyes does not close as tight as the other eye therefore it does not get enough oxygen at night while I'm sleeping. We also tried several different contact solutions and all of them irritated my eyes. We decided to try one-a-days (contacts I throw away every night) and those seemed to do the trick!

9. My love for Law & Order: SVU.
 

#obsessed
This is almost always the first thing I turn on. This or NCIS :)
 
#justcallmegrandma
 
 
10. I carry chapstick with me at all times.


See that blue tube of chapstick??
That's my favorite chapstick right there.
They keep it in stock at Williams Brothers just for me :)
 
I have multiple tubes throughout the house, my purse, and the car.
 
 
I just love posts like this one.  I get to know fellow bloggers and you get to find something out about me that you may not have known before today!!
 
Happy Thursday friends :)

1 comment:

  1. I have chapstick everywhere too! On my desk at work, at my apartment, in my purse...I need it! How do you wear all those scarves, girl?! Haha I have like maybe 20 and I wear like 3 of them. Oops! I can't believe that about your eyes, I didn't know that was even a thing!

    ReplyDelete