Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites!!


Happy Friday, February is almost over!

I'm linking up with Shay, Andrea, & Erika!
 
 
Wednesday night when we went to Evansville my main mission was a bathing suit and I knew I loved the way JC Penny's fit me but they were to expensive so I headed to Old Navy to see what they had.  And let me tell you...the whole store should be in my closet right now!!! I mean everything!  But since that wasn't possible I picked up this swimsuit, cardigan, and another shirt that were needed!! Loving everything Old Navy has right now...go check it out!
 
 


Also these two items are perfect for my hair right now, my hair tends to break really easy.  I have thick hair but it is fine and will hold nothing so I started using these 2 products as a trial and I love them!! I use the shampoo every time I wash my hair (which is about every other day) and put the serum in while my hair is still wet, I can tell my hair is not breaking as easily which is why I love these products...you can pick them up at your local Wal-Mart :)
 
 

 
 
 


 
And last but not least.....
 
I am in love with our engagement pictures!!! Our photographer did an amazing job!! We love them...thank you Jodie :)
 
 


1 comment: