Monday, February 23, 2015

Favorite Things Target Edition


Today I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika and showing you my favorite things from Target!!
I am super excited about this because we are registered here for our wedding!!





My favorite sports bra ever!! I always had trouble finding sports bras that supported me but these do!! I love them and have them in multiple colors!!




I don't have this cover up but it is definitely one I may purchase for the honeymoon!  


Love these lamps for a future house (hopefully we've found one!) But these lamps are neutral and would be fun for our living room or bedroom! 


And finally we registered for these for the wedding and I cannot wait to use them!! I had one pyrex bowl in college and loved it, now I just want the set!  My future SIL said that those are one essential I needed to register for so I took her advice!! 

Happy Monday!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment