Saturday, February 7, 2015

Playing Catch-up

Just a post about what I've been up to! 



My yummy breakfast one morning at work...



Mid-afternoon snack w/ my water

                                                 





Loving my new shirt from Be Still Clothing, this shirt is so comfy and fits true to size!
I love that there are vendors out there who share the same love for Christ and we can bravely show our love for Him!! 


Last Friday I worked my normal workday but then a co-worker at my old/current part-time job asked if I would come in after I got off of my full-time job and I said sure! This is my yummy snack for in-between shifts! 


After my long day I decided to head to the high school varsity basketball game. Noah coaches the freshman team and has to be there so I decided to go and support our boys!  Nothing like small town basketball, love it!!  


Call us crazy but Noah and I decided to move the wedding date up... a lot!!!
To this April!!! Since our decision it has been a crazy/stressful/blessed week and a half.  It has really shown me how amazing my family and fiance are! I asked my best friend and also my sister to be in my wedding.  Aunt A helped me with how I wanted to ask them!! 


They both said yes, btw!!!


So after we decided to move the date up my aunts, cousin, sister, mom, and I all headed to pick out dresses last Sunday.  Eek!!! A pic of my door at David's Bridal!! So exciting1 


Sillies taking pics during my appointment


Girls day of wedding festivities! Mom got her dress, found bridesmaids dresses, cousin J got her dress, and I said yes to my dress too!! 


Fast forward to this week...one of the seniors in our youth group recommended this book to me and I have only gotten through the first chapter. I'll let you know what I think about it after I'm done, so far it's amazing! 


Mom, Morgan, and I decided to get pedicures Thursday night!  They go to Cancun in a week and a half so they got their pedicures for that trip and I just needed it badly!! 



Hopefully I'll become better at blogging instead of random times!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment