Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend wrap-up

We had a busy weekend and I did not take many pics but here are a few



Selfie after work Friday...Woo hoo it's the weekend!!!
Friday night we headed to ND to watch our girls' basketball team in the sectional, they lost but played with heart.  They have no seniors so hopefully next year will be better! 


Painted my nails Saturday morning before a day of watching basketball, Noah and I headed to Dubois to watch the 8th grade play their blue-chip.



Saturday evening we headed to Bravos with Ethan and Morgan then played the Wii and watched Pitch Perfect, fun evening for Valentine's :)


No pics of Sunday but the day consisted of Sunday school, church, naps, and then we put on a girls' overnight for our junior high and high school youth.  I gave a talk on beauty and was very nervous.  Mom prayed over me before I spoke and I felt God's presence within me while I spoke.  Once I was done the girls thanked me and said that it was very good, which made me feel good that I could touch their lives.  I did not get to stay because I work today...boo. But it's still snowing here (has been since midnight) and I decided not to go into work until daylight, so now I'm off to work!!



Happy Monday!! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad your talk went well, no doubt you could speak on beauty, inner and outer!

    ReplyDelete