Thursday, February 19, 2015

Life lately


 Sunday night/Monday morning we got our first real snowfall of the winter.  I waited until daylight to go in to work Monday so I had extra time to analyze pick out my arm candy. Loving it!!! Gold bracelet from Groopdealz, watch from Charming Charlie, and mint bracelet from Walmart!!


Gorgeous view Monday!!!



Yesterday evening we got to celebrate my baby brother's 17th birthday!! He didn't have school so I'm sure that was a birthday present he enjoyed!


Just a few pics from dinner, as you can tell we have a bunch of sillies in our family!! Love them and wouldn't trade them for anything!!!





 Happy birthday Cole William!!! I love you and I am so proud of the young man you are and are becoming.  I pray that you always rely on God for everything and wish you the best finishing high school!!! Love you baby brother!!! 



Throwback :):):):):)



1 comment:

  1. More exciting deals on watch.please visit for awesome wrist watch available
    only at https://www.shopsatavenue.com

    ReplyDelete