Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!! Boy has it been a long week!! But I am glad Friday is here!!!

 
I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika again and sharing my Friday favorites!!



Liz Claiborne swimsuits!!! I have this exact one in red and black and I may get the navy for our honeymoon! They are so comfy and look cute too!!


 



Karen Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors!! I have read all of these and then some! Her newest series Angels Walking is amazing!! It was an easy read and took me a couple of days to read...I cannot wait until the second book comes out!!
 

 
 




 
These shirts are my favorite ever!!! I mean ever!!! They fit amazingly and you can pair them with anything!!

 


Zulily has their Toms shoes on sale right now, go get some before they are all gone!! I absolutely love my Toms and I added both pairs to my collection!
 

 
My favorite TV show right now is The Bachelor. That is the only show I am watching right now because I've been so busy with wedding stuff, but this season has been full of drama...btw Whitney is my favorite!!
 


 


Anyone who knows me can vouch that I am obsessed with pumpkin anything!! Pumpkin lotion and pumpkin candles are by far my favorite pumpkin scents!! I am already ready for fall to be here so I can stock up on Bath & Body candles!!
 


 
 
These people are my people!! Family is my #1 first priority (right after my faith) and I have THE BEST family ever!! Vacations with them are a blast and they are always there for me!


3 comments:

  1. What a big family! I bet you guys do have awesome vacays together!!! A little jealous on that one. I like pumpkin too but I'm not ready for fall, give me spring and summer and quick! Those shirts are comfy....I have one I sleep in and a couple I pair with work wear. Have a great weekend! I jumped over from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bachelor :) Whitney is my favor!!! I hope she wins :)
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete