Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: Bachelorette Party Edition

Time to get caught up on what we did this weekend!
 
 


On Thursday I was feeling down for some reason and I opened my Jesus Calling book and this was that days read.  It was exactly what I was going through! It amazes me how great our God is and he is always there for us.
 
When I got home Thursday after work I had a package waiting for me outside!! I had ordered a new purse and some jewelry (I love bracelets!!!!!) from Charming Charlie.  I instantly switched my purse over and started carrying this one and love it!!!

 
Ash sent me this pic Friday morning, love this guy!!

 
Friday lunch from Winkler's was yummy!!! Look at that fresh fruit and I topped it off with a pumpkin chocolate muffin (anything pumpkin)!!!
 



 
Friday afternoon I got to pick up these sweeties after work!! I love this age they are at! They get into everything and love talking...we ate dinner at Bravos then headed back to Dan & Ash's for some catch-up time with their momma.

My heart!
 



A and I :)



Lane sat still for a whole 2.5 seconds for me to snap his pic and his sister was to busy getting into things for me to get a pic of her!
 
 
The start of my bachelorette party did not go as planned.  Our plans were to go to Indy...we had booked pottery, restaurant, howl at the moon, and a hotel.  Then Friday night/Saturday morning the weather changed our plans.  Indy got more snow/ice than we did so we decided it was not safe to head north.  We wound up going to Jasper.  Wal-Mart stop, movies, dinner at Wings & Rings, and back to the hotel for some games :) 



Wal-Mart selfie with my besties :)
 


My MOH, Britt, and bridesmaid/sister, Morgan made these cute shooters with fun sayings!!
 



"What happens at the Bachelorette Party stays at the Bachelorette Party!"




Megan and Leah are amazing as always and made cookies and a cake!!
 



 
Fun gift sack :)



We headed to the movies where everyone met up with us, we saw The DUFF and it was so funny!!!
 

MOH selfie :)


Love my bestie :)






We had so much fun! One of the games was drop your panties here.  Everyone who came bought a pair of panties that reminded them of me and I had to guess who brought what!! My favorite were the Vegas panties from the girls we went to Vegas with in October!!



 
 
Sunday we got home around 11 am and had a relaxing afternoon.  Noah had the sectional draw at 4 and then we looked at a house...so exciting but nerve wracking at the same time!! I love getting to make decisions with him and we know that it's all in God's hands and we aren't rushing anything!!
#househunting #willweeverfindone 


No comments:

Post a Comment