Thursday, February 26, 2015

Life Lately

 
It has been a busy week, seems like that's the case lately!!
 
 
 
Tuesday after work I picked up our wedding invites and got them all addressed!!
 
That evening I worked on my blog calendar, love getting organized and knowing what I'll be blogging about for the month!
 
 
Eek!! Our passports came in!!! So ready for St. Lucia!
 
 
This what my office looked like yesterday morning before work!! They are done and mailed out!!
 


 
Last night I had my dress fitting and Ash was supposed to come along....little did I know that Dan & the boys would be coming too!  So glad they did, love spending time with them...we ate at Cheddars and they were in rare form ready to pose for pics!
 

 My sad face because I dropped my ring off to be soldered :(
 



Loving this quote and I am striving to do this :)
 
A day full of work and senior night tonight, which makes me sad and happy all at the same time! I am sad because I know Noah loves coaching and I enjoy watching him do what he loves but excited that I will have him to myself, even if it's only for a month & a half!
 
Happy Thursday!!! 

1 comment: