Thursday, February 12, 2015

Life Lately


Sunday we took our engagement pictures!! It was in the 40s so not to cold and the sun decided it would stay in but my mom took these 2 pictures on her phone. I cannot wait to see the pics our photographer took!! Love him :) 





After engagement pics we had dinner at his parents house. When we got there we were excited to see that his sister, Emily, her husband, Andy, and sweet baby LJ were eating too!! We got some snuggles in with him :) 



Landon Joseph :) 


Mom and I went to Evansville Friday night to finish up our wedding registry (Noah had a game). Boy am I glad the registry is finished!! I decided to pickup this gem for all of my bracelets...thanks Versona


So I know we are already halfway through February but here are my goals for the month.  I'll let you know how I did at the end of the month...




Monday night I got to see Noah do what he loves....coach!! He puts so much time into coaching and you can tell he is really in his element when he gets to do that!! They even won, which was a plus for me!! :)






Tuesday I was having a rough morning at work so I decided to go out on my lunch and grab a magazine and tea...alone time in the car with my go-to drink and ideas for future dinners (get excited Noah!!) 


Yesterday I went to the store on my lunch and grabbed one of these bars, I've heard great things about them but never tried one.  Man was I missing out, it was so good!! 


Today on my way home from work I stopped at Ash's house (she went crazy on wedding decorations today) to check out what she got done, I am in love with everything!!!!!! Ashley you are the best!! Seriously.  Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and making my wedding amazing, I love you.  
In the meantime Joe Captain America was saving the day! 

Follow me on Instagram: blakemartina

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the engagement pics!!! Love captain Joe!

    ReplyDelete