Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday favorites!!

Happy Friday!!! 
 

Today I'm linking up with Erika and Shay for my first Friday favorites post!
 

My favorite scent right now is....
 
 
I have it at work right now and every chance I get I spray it!! It smells amazing!
 

 

My go-to nail polish is this Revlon Colorstay gel envy, I have the gray, red, and purple right now but a will add to my collection soon!
 
 
 

I love this quote!!! Sometimes it is so hard to remember but when you see God do amazing things it is so humbling!! It really makes you think twice about putting all our trust in Him! 
 
 

 
 
 


And last but not least, I am so excited about everything white, gold, and navy right now!!! Wedding/bridal shower planning is in full swing! Cannot wait to show you pics of our decorations once they are finished!!
 
Happy Valentine's weekend!!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment