Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Life Lately

A little catch all :). 

My new sign from Vine & Branches came in and I am loving it!

Take 1 of trying to get a good picture lol. 


Celebrating 21 weeks with a cute boomerang!

A selfie with my brother while waiting for the wedding to start!

Auntie Ash and her sweet fam!

The ONLY pictures I have on my phone from the big day!! I can't wait to see what their photographer has done!


My brother and his girlfriend, Taylor, dancing away :). 

Joe was GETTING the cha cha slide!!

They finally got my dad out there to dance!

Sunday (the day after the wedding) I took the tuxes back and indulged in a mocha latte. 

I just love this picture. 

Then I had to create this side by side so we could see how much Joe has grown!

I am loving everything on my fall Pinterest board right now!! I love me some fall!!

I made some eggs cups last week thanks to Lelia and they are so so good!! I made some more for this week too!

My camo earrings came in last week and I think I wore them for 4 days straight :). 

And Lydia was baptized on Sunday!!! We love love the Hawkins' and are so proud/excited that Lydia made this decision! 

And I'll end this post with some homemade iced coffee from Trader Joe's! 
P.S. there's a peek of fall in the background :). 

1 comment:

  1. Love your new sign and that side by side photo of my baby boy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete