Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Books Updated

It's the first day of August so I have to share this.
It might be a tad early but once the 4th is over and we are back from vacation my head automatically switches to fall!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming :).

It's been a long while since I've said anything about books on here.

I love love reading and just recently I've decided to read quite a bit more. A few months ago I headed to our public library and signed up for a library card. It has been the best decision ever! In the past I bought book after book on Amazon, it started adding up, & I have a ton of books just stored away in the top of our closet. 

It has made complete sense and it's super easy! I do most everything online now from renewing my books to putting new books on hold. The thing that surprised me the most was that if our library doesn't have it, then they can get it from another library in Indiana. 

That being said here are some books I want to share with you that I've read!

I'll save some of you a break and just start with 2017.


Be Our Guest was given to me by a friend and it was such a good read! You got to take a look into Disney and see why they do the things they do. The next time I go to Disney I'll be paying special attention to how they treat their guests.


Bread & Wine was recommended by Shay awhile back and I'm glad I picked it up! She has recipes after each chapter and I enjoyed them. I haven't made any of the recipes but I love the connection she makes with food and socializing.


All the Missing Girls reminded me of Gone Girl and if you like thrillers like that you will love this! My favorite books are summer/chick-lit but I love a good mystery/thriller too!


Grace, Not Perfection was so so good!! I loved it!!
Basically it's taught me to give myself grace!


I started Uninvited close to a year ago but restarted it because it had been so long since I started it. I read it right before we got pregnant and it was the perfect time for me to read it!

I read The Light of Paris on our Florida trip back in May. It makes me want to take a trip to Paris!

It was super short and sweet but there's part 1 of the books I've read!

Part 2 will be next week :).

Happy August 1st!!



No comments:

Post a Comment