Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {9-26-17}



Hey Hey!! 
It's been three months since I last shared What's Up Wednesday so here I am today!
 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer :).



The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

...we had Motherbear's twice this weekend so lots of leftovers and Noah made taco meat Monday night! Wednesday nights are a hodge podge since we have The Well and don't have much time! By Thursday we are barely hanging on ;). 

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Meeting Jamie Ivey last weekend!


3. What I'm loving...


...preparing for fall! It's been super hot here lately and the weather is supposed to cool down tomorrow so praise hands for that!! 


4. What we've been up to...


Baby shower things and registering for our shower! 


5. What I'm dreading...

...the itching everyday!! Since I've been pregnant I have battled itching like crazy! They've given me creams upon creams, suggested some over the counter medicine, and done lab work! Everything came back normal but I dread the itching lol!! I've had a super great pregnancy so I don't want to sound like I'm complaining and it'll all be worth it once he's here! 

6. What I'm working on...

...thrifting!! I shared a little about me starting this last night on my Instastories!
I have no idea what I'm doing but I REALLY want to get serious about this! I love love fashion, accessorizing, and all the home decor so if I can love it while saving money then yes please! 

7. What I'm excited about...

....buying a crib and dresser in October!

8. What I'm watching/reading...

I am not watching anything at the moment! I started Parenthood over the summer but haven't gotten back into watching it!

And I am currently reading...



9. What I'm listening to...

Currently silence :). 

10. What I'm wearing...


Stretchy pants :).
These are my favorite right now lol!


11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Watching volleyball, celebrating a mama-to-be, and having fun with our youth!


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...


Umm fall & our baby shower!


13. What else is new...

We've decided on a name since I've last blogged! Graham Michael Callahan :). 

Bonus Question:
14. What TV show am I most excited about this fall....
Umm...most people are probably saying This Is Us but I don't have anything lol!
But if I had to pick one it would be Parenthood even though that is an old show! Maybe by the time I'm on maternity leave I will have time to watch it!

1 comment:

  1. It's been pretty hot where I live too. I wish it would cool off a little bit because I have so many cute sweaters that I want to wear!

    ReplyDelete