Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!! It's wedding weekend over here and I'm sharing my Friday Favorites!

If you're blogging today about some of your favorites just link back to ErikaNarci, or Andrea!

Last weekend on Instagram I tagged Chalk Full of Love and displayed their new fall collection!
I'm loving the Happy Fall Y'all & the Get Cozy....but check out this Get Cozy sweatshirt :).



I always get asked where my denim jacket is from and I always tell people that it's pricey but so worth it! I've had it for over 2 years and it has held up great! Well Nordstrom has the jacket on super sale today!!

Here's a pic of my wearing it on Wednesday :). 


Brooke bought me this pumpkin mix last season and I tried it out this week!

It's my FAVORITE....especially in the morning with a cup of coffee!

Just a fun little arm party with some of my FAVORITE bangles. 


Our FAVORITE this week was our niece, Mila, arriving! Seeing pictures of LJ loving on her was so sweet!

We headed down that evening and I got to play hairbows :). 







And last but not least my FAVORITE this weekend??
My sister getting married! We decorated all day yesterday and I snapped a few sneak peaks :).





2 comments:

  1. Oh I need that sweatshirt!!! Have a great weekend! Hope you can stop by my blog today =0) www.confessionsofanorthernbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweatshirt and those mugs! I love your bracelet stacks too and that jacket. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete