Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Favorites- Trader Joe's Edition


It's Friday Friday Friday!!

We have all kinds of fun things planned this weekend so let's get it started!

I'm joining ErikaNarci, & Andrea to bring you my Friday Favorites!!


First I have to talk about this.
I recapped all about our Outerbanks trip Wednesday! It was a FAVORITE with family!

Now on to some of our FAVORITES from Trader Joe's!

We love Trader Joe's and the closest store is about an hour & a half away so when we make a trip we get everything (multiple things too!)
The first 14ish weeks of pregnancy nothing sounded good so we just hung on and I didn't cook much. Now that I'm feeling better I am planning a trip to Trader Joe's and I just wanted to share some of our FAVORITES items. 


I grabbed this awhile back and then handed it off when I found out we were pregnant....making iced coffee was sooo good!



I love this stuff but not as much as I love their breakfast trail mix!!
If you love Reese's or need a bit of chocolate look no more :). 


Our bosses love Trader Joe's as well and they always pick up some fun seasonal things like this chocolate. It was super good!

I love these plain or paired with...

...my favorite cheese ever!!
I've been craving anything & everything cheese so the other night I raided my bosses' freezer for some of this!! Hence me planning my own trip lol! 

This cereal!!

And I am a Reese's lover!!! I'm not a huge dark chocolate lover but these I cannot quit!


These were back from Christmas but I loved them!

And this holiday season I'll be stocking up on a few of these to have around!


I love having these in my drawer at work for that afternoon pick-me-up!

And the beloved cookie butter!! I am on the cookie butter train....eat it by the spoonful or I love to dip pretzels in there :). 

Brooke picked this up for me last week and umm why have I not tried this before now???
I sprinkled it on broccoli drizzled with olive oil and it was amazing!!
Last night I was looking up other ways to use this stuff because it's delicious! 

We literally have had this in the freezer since the last trip we made and I pulled it out last night!
It was so good!! We didn't have any rice but I'll be buying some on my next trip!

Okay so we have other FAVORITES and maybe after the next trip I'll share some more but did I miss anything that I NEED to try?? Post in the comments if there's something you love that I missed!

Happy Friday friends and thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading :). 




2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted that chicken. I saw it last time I was at the store and thought I should try that but didn't. I will get some this weekend! Those espresso beans - YES! Are you a North Carolinian? Noticed your OBX starter - and though everyone on the East Coast loves our coast it is HOME to me! (NC - but not the coast which is sad to me!) Have a nice weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I had a Trader Joes around. That chicken looks so yummy and those chocolate covered espresso beans...YUM! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete