Thursday, August 3, 2017

Hodge Podge



We got back from vacation Saturday evening around 6:30 and I headed for the store to grab pasta salad supplies for our community group pool party the following day!

Our church is in the same building where I work so this was waiting for me when I stopped in there!

After church I ran & got groceries but not before I grabbed an iced coffee and spent a few minutes reading :). 

Our community group :).

I had always been a part of a bible study and when Noah & I got married I prayed and prayed for something for us together. Along came these people. They are like family and when we need something anything, they are there! 

The Monday after vacation we got to check on baby Callahan....and found out what he/she was! I mean we didn't but the ultrasound tech did!

I'm pretty biased. 

Look at his/her foot!!

Don't worry we know now....go peek at my Instagram to see! I'm doing a full post next week on the reveal!

Sweet summertime snacks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment