Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: Guilty Pleasures


I love this linkup that Andrea hosts! I am especially excited about today since we are talking about our guilty pleasures :).
I can't wait to read everyone else's...maybe I'll add a few to my list!


This stuff saves me in the mornings!! I've almost mastered my hair washing routine weekly lol....it's 2-3 times a week because of this!

Oh man....we picked these up Friday night and I told Noah last night that we should've picked up a few more boxes (our closest Trader Joe's is an hour & a half away.)
Anyone else love these?? 

If you've been a reader for awhile you know I am smitten with fall! And if you didn't know well now you do :). I bring fall out early and then Christmas as well!! 


Twizzlers
I decided not to post a picture along with this because I didn't see a reason to. But Noah mentioned Twizzlers as one of my guilty pleasures so I guess they deserve to be on here. I mean our IT guy at work knows how much I love them because he brings this pregnant woman a bag every once in awhile lol!!



Leaving "decorative" lamps on 
This one is brought to you by Noah as well and I can't help but crack up!!
He thinks I'm crazy but there is just something about a lamp being on when I get up or home from work. That is the first thing I do when I get up...turn our lamps on :). 
If he would let me, I would add a few more around the house...baby steps baby steps!

So I'm sure if I sat down I could draw up a TON more but I'll leave you with these today!
Be sure to comment some of your guilty pleasures :). 

Happy reading!


4 comments:

  1. That's my favorite dry shampoo as well :) Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! Makes me dream of being on the beach!

      Delete
  2. That is my favorite dry shampoo :) I love it! I try to wash my hair 2-3 times a week too. Candles are a guilty pleasure of mine and I love your lamp! I was just telling my husband we needed more. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batiste is SO good!! I'm with you on the Twizzlers too. That's not even a candy I regularly think about but when it catches my eye I'm like oh yeah! I love those! and then proceed to eat an entire package.

    ReplyDelete