Monday, August 14, 2017

Life Lately

Just a short post of pictures I've been needing to get off my phone and onto this little space I love :). 
Pizza & ice cream on a Saturday night!

Killing two birds with one stone by painting my nails on lunch ;). 

We had a lunch for our high school interns since they were going back to school! We sure are going to miss seeing them all the time!

We met a work goal so we had lunch out with some ice cream followed by....

...the Escape Room! Our boss picked the Zombie room and we were a bit frightened at first but we had a blast!!

Last Saturday we celebrated 19 weeks with our sweet boy :). 

That evening we hosted a bachelorette party for my sister....it's wedding week!

I came across this fall scent on FaceBook and I'm excited to try it!

Last week the weather in the morning has been screaming fall and it has me feeling ALL the feels!

Pregnancy cravings include....hot dogs & anything cheese!

Mom and I had been wanting to go to yoga at the beach for awhile and we made it happen this weekend :). 

It was something fun for us to do together!

Some of my favorite nail polish is from Julep and the matilda shade hit the spot this weekend!
My new go-to shop for bangles is The Navy Knot! Aren't they cute?? 


Our local coffee shop has recently opened a few hours in the evenings to serve ice cream and I was feeling an iced coffee the other night :). 


And a little boomerang to your Monday :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment