Tuesday, August 8, 2017

It's A...

...BOY!!!

Two weeks ago today we had an appointment where they just checked on some things and I asked if they could tell what the baby was. Long story short she could and we had brought one blue and one pink baseball with us. She left the room, marked the ball of the gender, cut the strings, and gave them back to us.

We were planning a reveal at my mom & dad's that Friday night with friends and family....we were counting down the days until Friday!!


My friends are talented you guys!! The cookies were made by my high school girlfriends (they are twins) and the onsies were made by a super creative friend in our community group!



The baseballs. 

I have a video at the end of the post but I wanted to remember the details of this reveal. 



My sister captured all of these and I am so grateful for them!! I mean look at that pitch ;).

We were relieved when the ball busted! We had seen every flop imaginable!









We are so thrilled for baby boy Callahan to get here! But while he's cookin' we will work on getting things ready for his arrival!

My high school girlfriends :).
I'm so happy they could make it!
And three of us are pregnant and two are boys....we wonder what Kylie's will be!


And lastly the video!!

I have a few posts coming up with ideas for bedding, diaper bags, and other such things!
I need help you guys!! So mamas please please give me some feedback!
It will be much appreciated :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment